Overall objectives of the training
The Executive Secretary is a position held by a man or a woman. It is the direct collaborator of a Head of a company, of a Director, and sometimes of a Head of Department. He/she is in charge of assisting him/her in the management and administrative organization of his/her department.
- Administrative and Commercial Correspondence
- Filing and Archiving of administrative Documents
- Reception, Communication, Organization and Supervision of a Work Team
- Receive and process mail, use e-mail and the Internet.
- Organize, coordinate and manage the activities and daily needs of the department.
- Organize meetings and travel.
- Prepare, coordinate and follow up on specific departmental projects.
- Perform routine accounting and administrative tasks.
- Set up and edit slides and use DTP.
- Use a text processor and an Excel spreadsheet.
- Use a database.
- Management assistant.
- Management of a business center.
- Private secretary.
Target audience Any public (Workers, Self-employed, Job seekers)
Duration of the training
9 months of courses and 3 months of internship in a company
Cost of the training
- Registration fees: 10 000F CFA
- Price of the training: 300 000F CFA
Course materials: The materials vary from 1500Fcfa to 5 000Fcfa
Exams to take