Overall objectives of the training
This vocational training program aims to provide access to qualification and integration of job seekers in the profession of application developer. The aim is to enable them to acquire the necessary skills in the construction, configuration and operation of software.
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to :
- Integrate smoothly into their school environment and the job market;
- Set up and use the acquired software in a secure manner while respecting copyright and intellectual property rights;
- Appropriate the essential bases for the execution of the tasks of application developers.
The holder of the Diploma of Professional Qualification in Application Development intervenes in the following functions
- Identify the needs for IT solutions, Participate in the writing of the software specifications and design the software to be built, Design the databases according to the specifications, Program, Test and integrate the modules ;
- Deploy the software, Perform corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the software;
- Train the staff to use the applications, Participate in the administration of the computer network, Administer a website and Operate an acquired software.
Target audience Any public (Workers, Self-employed, Job seekers)
Duration of the training
9 months of courses and 3 months of internship in a company
Cost of the training
- Registration fees: 10 000F CFA
- Price of the training: 350 000F CFA
Course materials: The materials vary from 1500Fcfa to 10 000Fcfa
Exams to take