Overall objectives of the training
To acquire the skills expected as a Support Technician in PC/Microsoft environment. Officially validate these skills by passing the Professional Qualification Diploma in Computer Maintenance and the COMPTIA A+ Certified IT Technician (COMPTIA A+) and Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Support Technician (MCITP EST) certifications.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, the learner will be able to:
- Install computer equipment.
- Install operating systems and applications.
- Maintain the proper functioning of equipment.
- Repair or replace defective elements.
- Set up and administer a local network.
- Use communication techniques and tools and follow up with customers/ Acquire computer and Internet skills.
At the end of this training, the students are recognized as computer support professionals.
- They install and troubleshoot computer hardware and software. Installation of computer equipment; Installation of operating systems and applications;
- Design of computer networks;
- Maintain the proper functioning of equipment;
- Repair or replace defective elements; Set up and administer a local network, acquire computer and Internet skills, and use communication techniques and tools.
Target audience Any public (Workers, Self-employed, Job seekers)
Duration of the training
9 months of courses and 3 months of internship in a company
Cost of the training
- Registration fees: 10 000F CFA
- Price of the training: 400 000F CFA
Course materials: The materials vary from 1500Fcfa to 5 000Fcfa
Professional & technical subjects
Exams to take