Objective of the training
To allow the beneficiaries : - Acquire useful knowledge in Human Resources Management in order to optimize their skills in a professional environment.
- To develop their ability to understand the nature of social relations in a public or private organization and to be able to act in a professional situation by energizing work teams in order to achieve predefined objectives.
- To develop their interpersonal and managerial skills so that they can be operational in setting up and managing professional projects.
- At the end of the training, the beneficiary will be able to hold the following positions
- HR Manager/Director.
- Training manager.
- Payroll manager.
- Recruitment consultant.
- Internal communication, jobs and careers manager.
- Prerequisites and conditions of admission
- You must have at least a GCE A levels or equivalent.
- Candidates are recruited on the basis of a technical test and a motivation interview.
Documents to be provided at the time of registration
For an application for admission, provide the following documents:
- An identity document.
- 04 passport photos.
- 01 copy of the highest diploma.
Target audience Any public (Workers, Self-employed, Job seekers)
Duration of the training
9 months of courses and 3 months of internship in a company
Cost of the training
- Registration fees: 10 000F CFA
- Price of the training: 350 000F CFA
Course materials: The materials vary from 1500Fcfa to 10 000Fcfa
Professional Subjects / Common Core
Exams to take