Overall objectives of the training
This vocational training program aims to provide access to qualification and integration of job seekers in the secretarial professions. The aim is to enable them to acquire the necessary skills in the use of computer equipment, software resources and communication tools.
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to :
- Harmoniously integrate the training program and the job market;
- Carry out the administrative management of an SME;
- Ensure the reception in an SME;
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of a SME;
- Organize an office automation station and produce documents using office automation software.
- Holders of the Diplôme de Qualification Professionnelle en Secrétariat bilingue can offer services in the fields of data entry, binding, word processing, etc.
- Specifically, they can intervene in the following areas
- Use of office automation tools;
- Reception and communication with users;
- Handling of language and expression in professional jargon (in English/French);
- Mail management;
- Information management;
- Filing and archiving of documents;
- Organization of activities and supervision of work teams.
Target audience Any public (Workers, Self-employed, Job seekers)
Duration of the training
9 months of courses and 3 months of internship in a company
Cost of the training
- Registration fees: 10 000F CFA
- Price of the training: 300 000F CFA
Course materials: The materials vary from 1500Fcfa to 5 000Fcfa
Exams to take